Toddle Inn provides a safe, quality
learning environment for infant children through 12 years with 8 convenient locations across Southern Maine and over 28 years experience.
Toddle Inn Mission and Philosophy:
At Toddle Inn we recognize the importance of early learning experiences and pledge to provide a fun, safe and loving learning environment where children follow a formal curriculum promoting the development of independence, self-discipline, creative thinking, healthy bodies, problem-solving and self-confidence. Toddle Inn values the process of early childhood development and realizes children are constantly learning through structure as well as play!
Putting kids first:
- At Toddle Inn, trained and qualified early childhood educators work together with parents to offer a a program of activities designed to facilitate the physical, cognitive and psychosocial development of children 6 weeks to school age.
- All facilities are equipped with a key-less entry and video surveillance for added security.
- The safety of your child while in our care is of the utmost importance to us. Toddle Inn ensures ALL staff are CPR and water safety certified (when applicable).
- Emergency Planning procedures are in place and approved by the State of Maine.
- Each group has age appropriate toys and play structures.
Going the extra mile:
- All lead teachers and directors have a degree or certification in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Toddle Inn requires 10 additional annual staff professional development training hours
- Emergency evacuation cribs are provided for all non-walking children
- We provide extra-curricular activities such as sign language, karate, open swim (seasonal), soccer and cooking instruction to help kids get their wiggles out and make learning fun!
- We implement the 5-2-1-0 Let’s Go program into our curriculum and lunch menu to promote healthy minds, bodies and role models for our students.
- Parent / Teacher Conferences are held every Spring and Fall to discuss your child’s progress in the program.
- Complimentary parent coffee stations are located in the lobby of each site
Toddle Inn follows Creative Curriculum which offers teachers daily opportunities to individualize instruction in order to meet the needs of every type of learner while addressing all the important domains of learning, from social-emotional and math to science and the arts, throughout every part of every day.
Locations near you:
We are a Maine based and family owned company that started small and has worked hard to continually grow not only in size, but in what we offer our families. Over the past 28 years Toddle Inn Child Care has opened 8 locations extending quality child care to more families throughout Southern Maine: Scarborough, Gorham, Cumberland Foreside, South Portland, Saco, Auburn, Kennebunk and Westbrook.
Toddle Inn Saco location will be closed until
approximately August 28. Please call 282-3864 for details regarding your child's placement within another location. We apologize for the inconvenience.